Video Bar

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 19, 2011

You Hatin' Im Prayin'

So, I've been talking about forgiveness. Even in the midst of storm we have to forgive our enemies too. I wrote this poem when I was going through something in my life. The best thing we can do for ourselves when we have enemies and haters among us is to forgive them, other wise you are giving them the power over you.  And the best thing you can do for them is Pray for them. Check out my Poem...

                                    You Hatin' I'm Prayin'
                                                   by Indira Williams

Hater’s wonder how I keep my composure, well it’s the God in me; I thought I told ya,
and I know you wanted me to lose my crown, couldn’t wait to see it all fall down.
I know you wanted to be in my spot, but see I am the queen and Me, you’re NOT.
And I know you’re thinking right now, this chick is conceited,
but it’s a beautiful thing to proclaim that the enemy has been defeated !
And despite all the hell you tried to bring into my life,
Proverbs  18:22 says, “ God favor’s a man because he has a Wife!”
You see forgiveness  is a powerful thing,  
that’s why you have not torn apart what God put together with this ring.
And  I’m not hatin’ the player nor am I hatin’ the game, because neither I cannot change,
So in the meantime, I pray for you, hater,
in Jesus name.

1 comment:

  1. I've been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Studying this information So i am happy to convey that I've an incredibly excellent uncanny
    feeling I discovered just what I needed. I such a lot undoubtedly will
    make sure to don?t disregard this web site and give it a glance on a constant basis.


    Feel free to surf to my website - widyawisatabanten.com

    ReplyDelete